Tap into your energy source for a sense of well-being
Another treatment that has it’s beginnings in Chinese medicine, EFT works on the body’s energy (or meridian) channels. By stimulating certain points in your body, you are able to access the brain’s stress and fear response and lessen their effect on you.
How does EFT work?
EFT works by tapping on certain meridian points in the body while addressing an identified issue or problem. Using the power of positive statements and the rhythm of tapping specific energy points, the body’s energy balance is able to be restored and emotional healing to happen. Just as acupuncture uses needles to apply pressure and balance energy flow, EFT uses tapping with fingers to simulate acupressure.
Who should use EFT?
Emotional Freedom Technique has been used to treat the following:
- Weight loss – eliminate food cravings
- Pain relief
- Episodes of trauma
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Negative thoughts about body image, finances and success
- Relieves anger, guilt, resentment
- Obsessive/compulsive disorders including eating disorders